At Urban Property Australia we conduct our business to the highest standard of ethical behaviour.
We expect all of our employees to act with the utmost integrity towards those we advise and have business dealings with, and towards each other.
Our advice and business dealings are based on:
- complying with all applicable laws, regulations and statutory obligations relating to behavioural and ethical practices;
- acting honestly towards our clients, employees, fellow staff, and not engaging in misleading or deceptive conduct;
- being totally committed to the independent conduct of our business;
- treating people in a manner that provides equal opportunity and prevents harassment, vilification and unlawful discrimination including on grounds of age, sex, race, religion, political opinion or other personal characteristics or preferences;
- protecting individuals’ privacy by the correct application of workplace surveillance privacy principles;
- individually avoiding situations with the potential for conflict of interest and being responsible and accountable for all of our own actions;
- using company assets and resources only for legitimate business purposes;
- preserving the proprietary character of intellectual property of all concerned parties and protecting confidential information concerning Urban Property Australia and its employees, stakeholders and clients both during and after engagement;
- ensuring that consultants and suppliers are aware of the Company’s Code of Ethics and understand the requirement for them to adhere to similar policies when working with or on behalf of Urban Property Australia.