Sam Tamblyn is the founder of UPA. He has over 18 years of local and international property industry experience in the valuation and advisory of commercial and residential property. His career has included senior roles in Melbourne, Los Angeles and New York with CB Richard Ellis, Credit Suisse and Kimco Realty Corporation.
Sam Tamblyn - Managing Director
Sam holds a Master of Science (Real Estate Development) degree from Columbia University, New York as well as a Bachelor of Business (Property) from RMIT Melbourne. He has been a Certified Practising Valuer since 2002 and is a Licensed Real Estate Agent.
As well as managing the overall direction of UPA, Sam takes a hands-on role. He personally undertakes strategic advisory assignments, valuations for banks, mortgage funds and investment companies, and property acquisitions for high net worth investors. His passion for the business and extensive industry network results in an outstanding client experience.
- Associate Australian Property Institute - Member No. 62717
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV)
- Member Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors - Member No. 1179613 (Aus)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent – License No. 073671
- Real Estate Institute of Victoria - Board Member and Independent Director (2016 - 2018 )
- propertyDATA online - Management Committee Member (2016-2018)
- Real Estate Institute of Victoria - Chairperson, Valuation Chapter (2015-2018 )
- Australian Property Institute - Divisional Professional Board (2009-2012)